- the lovely plum cake - which is dead easy as well as delicious, so what's not to like?
- my talented friend Jo's blog about her sewing projects (and life in general)
- Nic's exciting blog about her plans to travel the UK learning about becoming a smallholder
- A shop I like to browse for baking things
- Read It Swap It, a great idea; swap your old books for something new to read
- a very lovely yarn shop run by friendly and helpful people
I'm assuming you all have iPlayer in your favourites bar already, so i won't bother with that other than to say having Radio 4 on iPlayer is one of the greatest inventions of the 21st century.